Ensuring connectivity and compliance
Wireless technology is evolving at lightning speed and with a range of applications that touch every aspect of our lives. But for wireless technology to work effectively and legally there are performance, reliability, and regulatory requirements that have to be met before the product can be placed on the market. This is the case in the United States as well as internationally.
To help you through the process, rely on Elite to guide your wireless product and company through the maze of regulations and test requirements. With integrated test and certification services, as well as consulting available, we can get you market access in the fastest way possible.
Elite services get your products to market quickly
Our extensive facilities, credentials, and expertise combine to provide all services through a single service provider and can saves time and program cost.
- FCC, Canada, European Union and international compliance under one roof
- FCC Telecommunication Certification Body (TCB)
- Industry Canada Foreign Certification Body (FCB)
- European Union Notified Body
- Two fully automated 3-meter chambers
Consulting services to help with all aspects of product testing and validation
- Regulatory, EMC mitigation and engineering services
- Antenna engineering services
- Electrical safety services
- LVD and global safety
- Global Compliance Solution
- Complete international services and program management