Shake up your competition
To ensure you quick access to mechanical vibration and shock test services, Elite has invested heavily in its vibration testing capabilities. We have several electro-dynamic vibration systems including machines capability of pushing up to 25,000 pounds of armature force. In addition to random, sine, and sine on random vibration control expertise, Elite has several unique capabilities such as:
- Kurtosis Control - This vibration control scheme has been developed through the work of Vibration Research Corporation. VRC “Kurtosion” software incorporates high peak acceleration levels (greater than three sigma) to produce vibration testing more representative of the true vibration environment.
- Field Data Replication - Elite engineers can travel on-site to record the actual vibration environment. We utilize hardened field data recorders with multi-channel accelerometer inputs to capture vibration amplitudes and frequency characteristics. Once measurements are complete, we return to the laboratory to replay the recorded field data at increased amplitudes to accelerate fatigue stresses.
- SRS or Trapezoid Classical Wave Shapes - Using our largest vibration test equipment, Elite can conduct Shock Response Spectrum mechanical shock testing commonly specified for MIL-STD-810 requirements.
Elite Vibration and Shock Test Equipment
- Vibration (V4) - 25K lbs, 3 inch displacement 3 axis slip plate; 48 in. x 48 in. slip table
- Vibration (V7) - 20K lbs, 2 inch displacement 3 axis slip plate; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- Vibration (V3) - 15K lbs, 1 inch displacement 3 axis slip plate; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- Vibration (V5) - 13k lbs, 1.5 inch displacement 3 axis slip plate; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- Vibration (V1) - 12K lbs, 2 inch displacement 3 axis slip plate; 30 in. x 30 in. slip table
- Vibration (V2) - 6K lbs, 2 inch displacement 3 axis slip plate; 24 in. x 24 in. slip table
- Vibration (HALT / HASS) - 100Grms, 6 axis repetitive shock; HALT Thermal Shock with vibration; HALT layout; 32 in. x 32 in. slip table
- Package Vibration - Package Vibration Video Clip Cam operated bounce test for transportation
- Mechanical Shock (S1) - 300g’s/20ms Half-sine or saw-tooth; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- Mechanical Shock (S2) - 30,000g’s/0.02ms Half-sine only, but with low levels of saw-tooth; 9 in. x 9 in. slip table
- Acceleration - Limited by 3 ft. arm; Call for size 75Gs sustained