Ensuring ruggedness in any environment.
Elite provides one of the most capable shock, acceleration and vibration testing services in the country, thanks to a state-of-the-art lab. With six vibration tables with capacities up to 25,000 pounds of vector force to mechanical shock machines that can produce pulses in excess of 30,000Gs, Elite engineers are up to the challenge. We have the equipment, technology, and expertise to ensure quick access our services. Tests we offer include:
- Classical Shock
- Transient Shock
- Field Recorded Time History
Elite Shock & Vibration Test Equipment
Whether you need sine vibration, random vibration (not sure which one? Click here), or any other test, we have six tables that can be configured with temperature and humidity cycling.
- (V4) - 25K lbs, 3 in. displacement; 48 in. x 48 in. slip table
- (V7) - 20K lbs, 2 in. displacement; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- (V3) - 15K lbs, 1 in. displacement; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- (V5) - 13k lbs, 1.5 in. displacement; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- (V1) - 12K lbs, 2 in. displacement; 30 in. x 30 in. table
- (HALT / HASS) - 100Grms, wth temp cycling. 32 in. x 32 in. table
- (S1) - 3,000g's/0.5ms to 10g's/100msec Half-sine (saw-tooth at lower levels)
- (S2) - 30,000g's/0.02ms Half-sine (saw-tooth at lower levels)
- HALT - 1500g's synchronized shock up to 25Hz
Package Vibration - Cam operated bounce test for transportation evaluation
Acceleration - 3 ft. arm; up to 75Gs sustained
SRS or Trapezoid Classical Wave Shapes - Using our largest vibration test equipment, Elite can conduct Shock Response Spectrum mechanical shock testing commonly specified for MIL-STD-810 requirements.
Kurtosis Control - This vibration control scheme has been developed through the work of Vibration Research Corporation. VRC “Kurtosion” software incorporates high peak acceleration levels (greater than three sigma) to produce vibration testing more representative of the true vibration environment.
Field Data Replication - Elite engineers can travel on-site to record the actual vibration environment. We utilize hardened field data recorders with multi-channel accelerometer inputs to capture vibration amplitudes and frequency characteristics. Once measurements are complete, we return to the laboratory to replay the recorded field data at increased amplitudes to accelerate fatigue stresses.
For more information on vibration testing, please click here.