Located in the heart of the I-88 R&D corridor, our Downers Grove, Illinois, facility serves as both our headquarters and our primary testing site for EMC/EMI and Vibration. Our North Annex is located minutes away in Lombard, IL, with additional Environmental, Materials, and Photometry test setups. Just half an hour from either Chicago's O'Hare or Midway Airports and conveniently located near hotels, restaurants and major highways, our 45,000 square foot Downers Grove facility and new 15,000 square foot Noth Annex offer:
- 27 RF test chambers in various configurations, sizes, absorber linings, power supplies and monitoring systems that can be tailored to your exact testing needs.
- Over 50 pieces of calibrated machinery dedicated to environmental stress testing, including vibration, automation, photometry, fatigue and cycling, corrosion, material, connector and much more.
- Full-service machine shop for designing and fabricating custom test fuxtures, automation solutions, and other mechanical systems.
RF chamber options include:
- Whole vehicle (anechoic lined)
- Large Semi-anechoic Rooms
- Reverberation (mode stirred or mode tuned)
- 3-meter indoor FCC registered site
- Several CISPR 25 compliant chambers
- Controlled atmosphere ESD testing
- Full environmental stress test laboratory; Vibration, Temperature, and others
- High power electrical service
- Compressed air, cooling water
- Shipping docks capable of receiving extremely large equipment—and forklifts with a 2.5-ton lifting capacity
- Convenient access to hotels, restaurants, highways