About Room 16
Room 16 is Absorber-Lined Shielded Enclosure (ALSE) used for automotive, military and commercial aviation testing. It is compliant with CISPR 25, ISO 11452-2, as well as MIL-STD-461 and DO-160. This chamber can also be used for CE Mark regulatory testing for vehicle electronic sub assemblies per EN ISO 13766 or EN ISO 14982, and UNECE REG 10.6.
This room has easy access to the exterior chamber wall behind the ground plane for routing high voltage power supply cables, coolant lines, or other support equipment.
Military and Commercial Aviation:
CISPR 25, ISO 11452-2,
EN ISO 13766, EN ISO 14982
- Absorber-Lined Shielded Enclosure (ALSE) – 23’ x 24’ x 14’
- 19’ x 20’ x 12’ usable size
(4) 60A DC filtered lines
- 208VAC/400Hz 3-phase, 50A
- 230VAC/60Hz 3-phase, 50A
- 120VAC/60Hz single phase, 20A
- 115VAC/60Hz single phase, 15A
- 480VAC/60Hz 3-phase, 200A
Other power arrangements are available upon request.
Ground Plane: 20’ x 7’ x 0.031”