June 29, 2021
Our testing and certification accreditations have been expanded and renewed after completing our recent assessment with A2LA. Third-party accreditation to ISO 17025 and ISO 17065 is the cornerstone of our quality management system to ensure that our processes are continuously assessed and improved to deliver the highest quality testing and certification services to our customers. Accredited test reports and certificates from Elite ensure our customers’ results are accepted around the world by manufacturers and regulatory bodies.
Elite has been continuously accredited for ISO 17025 since 1986, and for ISO 17065 since 2000. During that time, our capabilities and scopes of accreditation have expanded to meet our customers’ requirements. Our most recent expansions to our A2LA scopes of accreditation build on our expertise and capability to deliver complete compliance services for the automotive, aerospace, wireless/cellular, and lighting industries.
EMC and Electrical Testing (A2LA Certificate 1786.01)
- ECE Regulation 10.06 Automotive EMC testing to support OEM and international type approvals for automotive electronics.
- ETSI and 3GPP Cellular Spurious Emissions testing for Wireless and IoT devices using cellular data networks.
- EMC and Radio standards for Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam to ensure international acceptance of test results and conformity assessments.
Environmental, Mechanical, and Photometric Testing (A2LA Certificate 1786.02)
- ANSI/PLATO FL 1 2019 Photometric Testing for flashlight and portable lighting manufacturers, in addition to water and impact resistance testing.
Wireless Product Certification (A2LA Certificate 1786.03)
- UK Approved Body for Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations (SI 2016/1091) and Radio Equipment Regulations (SI 2017/1206).
Airport Lighting Equipment Certification (A2LA Certificate 1786.04)
- Third-Party Certification Body for the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airport Lighting Equipment Certification Program (ALECP) to test and certify all L-types in accordance with FAA AC 150/5345-53D.