January 24, 2020
President’s Post: Collaborating for Success
Our customers rely on our testing expertise in order to achieve their goals. Whether their purpose is to meet regulatory or contractual requirements, we propose to collaborate with our customers and provide them with trusted results. This means understanding our customers’ unique needs. While testing protocols may be standard, their application to our customers’ products is unique and requires the knowledge and understanding of their product to apply to test properly.
We continue to provide new services to address our customers’ needs as well as expand our brand in new marketplaces. Over the past year, we have added new services and expanded our current services to meet our customers’ testing and certification needs in one location:
- In Wireless & IoT, we have introduced the Midwest Wireless Test Center (MWTC) at Elite. Our purpose is to provide a Center of Excellence for wireless testing and certification for our customers integrating Cellular, WiFi, and Bluetooth modules in their products. We continue to make investments in our facilities and personnel and are now a CTIA Authorized Test Laboratory (CATL) – the only independent lab in the Midwest with this status.
- In our EMC Testing lab, we continue to modernize our test chambers for support equipment. We recently replaced a shielded enclosure with a new ferrite-lined anechoic chamber designed and built to our specifications. This chamber will increase its capacity to perform Military & Commercial Aerospace EMC Testing, as well as Automotive EMC Testing.
- In our Environmental Stress Testing lab, we have added more capacity and capability to our Vibration & Shock Testing. Our new table, rated at 25,000 lbf, is ready to meet our customers’ most difficult requirements and accommodate large test items. We continue to be a leader in vibration fixture design and fabrication to provide the best results when testing complex products.
- Through our Life Cycle Testing automation solution services, our engineers provide customized systems to precisely operate customers’ products for durability and reliability assessments.
- In our Photometric Testing lab, we continue to expand our services for automotive, aerospace, and consumer lighting systems. We are working toward becoming a third-party certification body under the FAA Airport Lighting Equipment Certification Program in 2020.
- There are many exciting new and improved services that we at Elite are very proud to present to our customers. We continue to invest in our expert personnel and innovations to meet our customers’ changing needs for cost-effective and trusted testing services.
Wishing you a healthy, safe, and prosperous 2020 and beyond,
Ray Klouda, P.E.
President, Elite Electronic Engineering, Inc.