Updated October 7, 2022
Dear Valued Elite Customers,
The recent and ongoing developments of COVID-19 are affecting everyone’s normal routines. The situation is changing rapidly leading to cancellation of many events and restricted travel.
We are open for business to serve our customers. We are supporting and scheduling new project requests to help our customers stay on track.
The state of Illinois is currently in the Phase 5 for all regions which allows reopening of all manufacturing facilities. This phased opening process includes providing safety measures to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Elite’s top priority is the safety of all of our key stakeholders and their families, including our employees and customers. To ensure we are providing a safe and healthy work environment, we are continuing necessary precautions for customers visiting our facilities, in accordance with CDC and ILDPH guidelines:
- Access to Elite will be restricted if you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, have had a positive test result in the past 10 days, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL for all visitors and employees. Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
- We are asking our customers to ship their test items and support equipment to the lab instead of hand carrying whenever possible.
- We ask that you be diligent and practice good hygiene by washing hands regularly and avoiding contact with others.
- We ask if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e. fever, cough) that you stay at home. Please be sure to report changes to your schedule and absenteeism.
- Please report any positive COVID-19 test results to Elaine Russo (630-495-9770 x 159) that occur within 5 days of your visit.
If you are traveling internationally, please review the current vaccination and testing requirements required to enter the U.S.
While the test laboratory remains open for testing, this may change due to safety or other circumstances beyond our control. We are monitoring the situation and using resources from the CDC and Illinois Manufacturer’s Association (IMA) to provide guidance on addressing the issues. IMA and CDC are providing regular updates on the situation. We have formed an internal Task Force to help to address these issues as they arise.
Please visit the CDC COVID-19 web page for additional information and guidance.
We appreciate your ongoing support as we work together to navigate through these global health challenges while maintaining the focus on the health and safety of all employees and the needs of our customers.
Raymond J. Klouda