Proven capability for lighting products
From the headlights on your car to the ground lamps guiding your flight to a safe landing at the airport, lighting products play a central role in our daily lives. They must perform in severe environments and reliably integrate with larger systems. Take advantage of Elite’s comprehensive testing services and expertise to ensure that your lighting products meet qualification and regulatory requirements.
Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are gaining popularity for numerous applications due to their low power consumption and long life. But with LEDs come digital drivers and circuitry that can produce harmful electromagnetic interference. To realize their full potential, LED components must also survive the harsh environments experienced by automobiles and aircraft over the long term. Trust Elite’s experienced team and advanced test capabilities to simulate any environment and prove the reliability and performance of your lighting products.
Combined EMC, Photometric, Electrical, Environmental, & Mechanical Testing in One Location
- EMC, Environmental, and Photometric Test Plan Development
- Reliability and Accelerated Life Testing
- EMP, HIRF and Lightning Testing up to Level 5
- Electric Power/Utility-Grade Surge and Transient Protection Testing
- LM-79 Photometric Measurements up to 60 ft
- FCC Part 15 Emissions Testing and TCB Certification for Wireless Devices
- CE Mark Compliance to EMC and Low Voltage Directives
- Facilities and Support Equipment for Large Test Items
Broad Capabilities for Every Lighting Application
- Commercial/Military Aviation - MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704/1275
- Automotive - CISPR 12, CISPR 25, ISO 7637, ISO 10605, ISO 11451, ISO 11452, SAE J1113, SAE J551, SAE J575
- Consumer Products – LM-79, FCC Part 15, TCB Certification, CE Mark, NEMA 250, IEC 60529 (IP Rating)
- Airport Ground Lighting – FAA Advisory Circular 150/5345 Series
FAA Airport Lighting Qualification Testing
Elite is ISO 17025 accredited to perform environmental and electrical qualification testing for several products covered by the FAA Airport Lighting Equipment Certification Program (ALECP). Whether you need developmental testing to verify a new/revised product or test results for certification, Elite is the right choice to complete your project efficiently. Download our Airport Lighting brochure for more information.
- FAA AC 150/5345-10 - Constant Current Regulators
- FAA AC 150/5345-43 - Obstruction Lights
- FAA AC 150/5345-44 - Runway and Taxiway Signs
- FAA AC 150/5345-46 - Runway and Taxiway Lights
- FAA AC 150/5345-47 - Isolation Transformers
Contact us today for more information on our lighting testing services or to request a quote.
Use of military imagery does not imply or constitute endorsement of Elite Electronic Engineering, Inc., its products, or services by the U.S. Department of Defense.