Proven Capability For Lighting Products
From the headlights on your car to the ground lamps guiding your flight to a safe landing at the airport, lighting products play a central role in our daily lives. They must perform in severe environments and reliably integrate with larger systems. Take advantage of Elite’s comprehensive testing services and expertise to ensure that your lighting products meet qualification and regulatory requirements.
Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) have gained popularity for numerous applications due to their low power consumption and long life. But with LEDs come digital drivers and circuitry that can produce harmful electromagnetic interference. To realize their full potential, LED components must also survive the harsh environments experienced by automobiles and aircraft over the long term. Trust Elite’s experienced team and advanced test capabilities to simulate any environment and prove the reliability and performance of your lighting products.
Combined EMC, Photometric, Electrical, Environmental, & Mechanical Testing in One Location
- FAA Third-Party Certification Body for Airport Lighting Equipment
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Approved for IES LM-79 Lumen and Color Testing
- ISO 17025 Accredited Photometric Testing for Steady and Flashing Sources
- FCC Part 15 Emissions Testing and TCB Certification for Lights, Radios and Wireless Devices
- CE Mark Compliance to EMC, Low Voltage, and Radio Equipment Directives
- ANSI C136.31 Vibration Testing for Roadway Luminaires
- Reliability and Accelerated Life Testing
- Electric Power/Utility-Grade Surge and Transient Protection Testing
- EMP, HIRF and Lightning Testing up to Level 5
- ISTA Certified Test Laboratory for Product Packaging Validation
- Full-service Machine Shop to Design and Fabricate Custom Fixtures and Automation Solutions
- EMC, Environmental, and Photometric Test Plan Development
- Facilities and Support Equipment for Large Test Items
Broad Capabilities for Every Lighting Application
- Commercial/Military Aviation - FAA Part 23/25/27/29, MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704/1275, MIL-STD-1180, MIL-STD-1179
- Automotive - CISPR 12, CISPR 25, ISO 7637, ISO 10605, ISO 11451, ISO 11452, FMVSS 108, SAE J1113, SAE J551, SAE J575, SAE J845
- Consumer Products – IES LM-79, FCC Part 15, TCB Certification, CE Mark, NEMA 250, IEC 60529 (IP Rating)
- Airport Ground Lighting – FAA Advisory Circular 150/5345 Series, ICAO Annex 14, Canada TP312
Airport Lighting Certification & Qualification Testing
Elite is accepted by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as a Third-Party Certification Body for all product types covered by the FAA Airport Lighting Equipment Certification Program (ALECP). We are also ISO 17025 accredited to perform EMC, electrical, mechanical, environmental, and photometric qualification testing for products covered by the FAA AC 150/5345 Series and other international specifications. Whether you need FAA certification, developmental testing, or conformity verification, Elite is the right choice to complete your project efficiently.
- FAA AC 150/5345 Series - Certification, Developmental and Qualification Testing for Runway/Taxiway Lights, Obstruction Lights, Airport Beacons, PAPIs, Isolation Transformers, Cables, etc.
- ICAO Annex 14 - Conformity Verification Testing for Runway/Taxiway Lights, Obstruction Lights, Airport Beacons, PAPIs, etc.
- Canada TP312 - Conformity Verification Testing for Runway/Taxiway Lights, Obstruction Lights, Airport Beacons, PAPIs, etc.
Contact us today for more information on our lighting testing services or to request a quote.
Use of military imagery does not imply or constitute endorsement of Elite Electronic Engineering, Inc., its products, or services by the U.S. Department of Defense.