Dependable Operation Of Critical Systems
Elite has the facilities and equipment for testing controls and electrical systems used in the nuclear power industry. For electromagnetic compatibility, we provide testing and expertise for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Regulatory Guide 1.180. Elite also has extensive environmental stress testing facilities where we conduct various mechanical and thermal stress tests on equipment of all sizes and purposes.
For testing per NUREG 1.180, we have the capability for all procedures in MIL-STD-461 and IEC 61000-4-X including:
- MIL-STD-461 RS103 Radiated Susceptibility
- IEC 61000-4-3 Radiated Susceptibility
- IEC 61000-4-9 Pulsed Magnetic Fields
- IEC 61000-4-10 100kHz Oscillatory Magnetic Fields
- IEC 61000-4-12 100kHz Ring wave
For environment testing we have extensive capabilities for vibration, temperature, humidity, and for environmental exposure to dust and water.
Industry Related Testing
- MIL-STD-461 EMC Testing
- IEC 61000-4-X EMC Testing
- Vibration and Shock Testing
- Temperature and Humidity Testing
- Ingress Protection (IP) for Water and Dust
Contact us today from more information on our test and experience with equipment in the nuclear industry.