Stay On Track Through EMC and Environmental Testing
Elite regularly performs testing on railroad rolling stock apparatus, signaling and telecommunication equipment, as well as fixed electrical installations. The scope of complete services we offer covers EMC, Environmental Stress, Wireless, and Photometric Testing.
Elite Rail Industry Testing Expertise
- EN 50125-1 Equipment on Board Rolling Stock
- EN 50125-2 Fixed Electrical Installations
- EN 50125-3 Equipment for Signaling and Telecommunications
- EN 50155 Electronic Equipment on Rolling Stock
- EN 50121-3-1 EMC for Rolling Stock Complete Vehicle
- EN 50121-3-2 EMC for Apparatus on Rolling Stock
- IEC 61373 Railway applications - Rolling stock equipment - Shock and vibration tests
- 49 CFR 229.125 FRA Locomotive Headlight Safety Requirements
In addition, many rail industry products incorporate wireless communication equipment. Here too, Elite can provide the test and certification services for transceiver compliance with FCC, ISED Canada, and European Union regulations. With our combined services and expertise, Elite can easily complete all testing with one stop.