2018 IEEE Symposium on EMC + SIPI - Long Beach, CA
Monday, July 30, 2018 to Friday, August 3, 2018
Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, Long Beach, CA
The 2018 Symposium on EMC+SIPI is the leading event to provide education of EMC and Signal and Power Integrity techniques to engineers of all backgrounds. The Symposium features five full days of training, innovative sessions, interactive workshops & tutorials, experiments & demonstrations, and social networking events. And now you can pick how you would like to attend – in person or online!
Elite's EMC Lab Manager, Craig Fanning, will be presenting "An Overview of Automotive EMC Standards and Emerging Requirements" during the "Automotive EMC - Future Standards and New Design/Test Methodologies" Tutorial. This special session will start at 1:30PM on Wednesday, August 1. Don't miss this opportunity as experts from industry and academia will share their latest research in Automotive EMC to address emerging trends on autonomous vehicles, electric propulsion, and other increasingly complex entertainment and safety systems.
Make sure to stop by Booth 634 and visit with Elite during the show to find out what's new at the lab - especially our new Wireless and Antenna Testing services.
Event highlights include:
- Automotive EMC - "Future Standards Updates and New Design/Test Methodologies" - including a presentation by Elite's Craig Fanning
- Keynote Speaker - Professor Yahya Rahmat-Samii, Department of Electrical Engineering, UCLA, Member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering
- Antenna Short Course with Professor Constantine Balanis
- Wireless EMC including Over-the-Air (OTA) Performance Measurement
- Autonomous Vehicles including Functional Safety, Radar Applications & Wireless Features
- Aerospace EMC focusing on launch vehicles and special considerations for the space environment
- Ask the Experts
- Panel Discussions