GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018
Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA
The second annual GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas 2018 is one of the largest gatherings of mobile industry professionals in the world. Attendees learn about the latest technology and advancements in the rapidly-changing mobile industry. Register now to connect with the brightest minds in wireless technology.
Elite will be there to find out what is new with wireless network protocols, regulatory requirements, and to showcase our new Wireless and Antenna Testing services.
For 2018, the event themes are:
- Innovation - Truly innovative companies are and continue to be at the forefront of their industries.
- The 4th Industrial Revolution - From transportation to how we communicate, automation is creating smarter services and a new way to live life.
- Everything Policy - Mobile is an important driver of economic development and wealth creation, but what policies are needed to promote innovation, competition, privacy and security for consumers in the digital age?
- Media & Entertainment - There has been a huge shift in the way that people consume content – people expect access to a wide range of content and services instantly, and seamlessly, across a range of devices and platforms.
- The Network - Networks include everything from 5G and LTE, to NFV, SDN, radio spectrum, core network infrastructure, back haul infrastructure, billing, customer care, mobile device RF components and much more.