CE testing services that will get your product to market faster and easier.
The "CE Marking" is a mandatory mark of compliance for certain products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) -- that is, the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway -- and is a manufacturer's declaration that its products meet the requirements of relevant EEA legislation applicable to those products.
Elite Electronic Engineering provides regulatory consulting services as well as accurate and timely CE Mark testing for manufacturers around the world. We have successfully tested for compliance in hundreds of CE Mark approval applications, and our support staff and engineering team stand ready to assure that your products will meet all the requirements of the European Union’s “New Approach” Directives.
- CE Testing
- Regulatory Consulting
- Conformity Assessment Body Services
- Electrical Safety Design Review
- Machine-on Service
- EMC Directive
- Radio Equipment Directive
- Low-Voltage Directive
- Machine Safety Directive
The Elite CE Marking Advantage
- Turn-Key Compliance Services
- “Evaluate Requirements → Test → Documentation → Approvals”
Elite offers a broad range of compliance expertise in the areas of EMC, electrical safety, and machine safety. Elite can be a sole source for any single part or for the entire regulatory compliance effort including: test plan development, testing, technical reports, technical file review, Declaration of Conformity, and government regulatory agency liaison.
Conformity Assessment Body (CAB)
As a designated CAB (or Notified Body) for the Radio Equipment Directive, Elite performs all the necessary approval services for European Union bound transmitters and telecom equipment. As a designated CAB for the EMC Directive, Elite services include Technical Construction File (TCF) evaluations.
Elite can map a conformity assessment strategy that meets the client’s individual compliance needs. Factors such as the type of equipment, the equipment’s specific application, and its relation to other devices within its product family, all determine the most effective conformity assessment strategy. In addition, Elite examines the anticipated product life cycle and any other international approvals sought to develop a comprehensive compliance plan. Rely upon Elite to sort through the broad scope of Directives, standards, and compliance requirements.
Summary of Services
- Pre-assessment consulting to determine conformity assessment strategy, applicable standards, testing, and analysis.
- Perform risk assessment/risk reduction evaluation
- Low-Voltage Directive safety survey
- Electrical safety testing: example, EN 60204, EN 60950, and EN61010
- Dielectric Withstand, Insulation Resistance, or Temperature Rise
- EMC Testing: example, EN 55022, EN 61000-6-1
- RF Conducted & Radiated Emissions, Harmonics & Flicker, RF Conducted & Radiated
- Immunity, Transients Magnetic Field/ Supply Dips & Variations/Surges
- Technical Construction File review
- Conformity Assessment Body (CAB)
- Issue compliance certificate