Field Strengths Up To 5,000 V/m
Elite’s powerful collection of amplifiers can deliver High-Intensity Radiated Field (HIRF) testing in excess of 200V/m throughout the range of 10kHz to 40GHz, and higher levels at other ranges. We are equipped to meet the high field requirements of Radiated Susceptibility in accordance with MIL-STD-461 RS103.
Anechoic Chamber Testing
In our anechoic chambers, Elite engineers can deliver field strength levels at 1-meter separation in excess of
- 200V/m from 10kHz-40GHz CW, SW, or AM
- 600V/m from 400MHz-1000MHz CW, SW, or AM
- 1000V/m-1500V/m from 1GHz-18GHz PM
Mode Tuned Reverberation Chamber Testing
In our mode tuned chambers, Elite engineers can deliver field strength levels in excess of
- 400V/m from 10kHz-40GHz CW, SW, or AM
- 1000V/m from 400MHz-1000MHz CW, SW, or AM
- 3000V/m-4500V/m 1GHz-18GHz PM
Note that the RF field levels listed here have been achieved at Elite during chamber calibration and client testing. The actual field strengths achieved for another client testing may be lower than listed due to the loading imparted on the field by the test item, cabbing, and support equipment.