EMC Testing: International Automotive Industry
Elite services include electrical and EMC testing for Asian and European headquartered OEMs.
Our expertise includes:
- Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Kia, Subaru,
- Jaguar, Land Rover, BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Daimler-Benz, Fiat, Fisker, SAAB, Renault
- JASO transient test fixtures and waveform generators
Elite’s Unique Automotive Capabilities
We provide EMC and Environmental Stress under one roof. Elite’s one location for full DV and PV testing offers convenience and saves time and cost.
- Six CISPR 25 compliant RF anechoic chambers
- Radiated Susceptibility to 200V/m from 10kHz – 18GHz and Local and remote open field sites for CISPR12 and J551-2
- Satellite Radio (Sirius & XM) test tone generators required for immunity testing on automotive stereo systems.
- 10 hp variable speed drive stand for testing alternators, generators, and pumps
- Fiber Optic CAN Bus interface
Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, JASO
Many of the auto manufacturers in Asia have developed EMC and electrical test specifications tailored to their test approach. Often these methods require special test equipment and procedures that are unique to the manufacturer. Elite has developed the specialized systems and methods to conduct these tests.
We have invested in the systems and capabilities to conduct the unique transient, radiated, and conducted immunity tests.
Elite capabilities include:
- Nearby Antenna RF Immunity Test
- Radiated Noise Measuring Box
- FM/TV Band Noise Measuring Probe
- Conducted Transients and Field Decay
BMW, Daimler-Benz, Audi, Fiat
European auto manufacturers have traditionally followed the ISO and CISPR test specifications. Elite has equipment and facilities in place to test to these methods. In fact, most of the European test methods will be the same as those currently on Elite’s A2LA scope of accreditation.
Approved for all Jaguar Land Rover EMC testing JLR-EMC-CS-v1.0
Elite is fully recognized for EMC testing by the Jaguar Land Rover Company for testing to their EMC standards. Utilizing a JLR approved EMC test plan, you can be assured Elite test results will be accepted for your DV and PV submittal. We have the experience, equipment and people to get your product tested accurately and on time.
Approved for all Fisker EMC testing C1.810EMC100.05
Elite is also fully recognized for EMC testing by the Fisker Automobile Company for testing to their EMC standards. Utilizing a Fisker approved EMC test plan, you can be assured Elite test results will be accepted for your product validation.
European Union & Global Vehicle “E”-mark Services
> Check out our Elite Guide to E-Marking under Documentation
Beginning November 2014 all European Union vehicle EMC type-approvals will be issued per UNECE Regulation 10, and E-Marked.
Elite offers whole vehicle and component EMC testing for European and global automotive type approvals. Contact us for an initial regulatory review of your product. We can help you determine if the UNECE Reg 10 applies for you, or if the CE Mark is the appropriate conformity assessment.
Elite E-Marking Type Approval Services
- Whole Vehicle EMC Testing
- Component EMC Testing
- VCA Approved Test Lab
- Coordinated Test Schedules with VCA