Ensuring ruggedness in any environment.
Thanks to our state-of-the-art lab in Downers Grove, IL, Elite offers some of the most capable acceleration, shock and vibration testing services in the country. With six vibration tables boasting capacities of up to 25,000 pounds of vector force and mechanical shock machines capable of producing pulses in excess of 30,000Gs, our shock and vibration testing equipment are up to the challenge. We have the machinery, technology, and expertise to ensure quick and accurate results. Tests we perform include:
- Classical Shock
- Transient Shock
- Field Recorded Time History
Shock & Vibration Test Equipment
Whether you need sine, random (not sure which one? Click here), or any other vibration testing service performed, we have six tables that can be configured with temperature and humidity cycling:
- (V4) - 25K lbs, 3 in. displacement; 48 in. x 48 in. slip table
- (V7) - 20K lbs, 2 in. displacement; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- (V3) - 15K lbs, 1 in. displacement; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- (V5) - 13k lbs, 1.5 in. displacement; 36 in. x 36 in. slip table
- (V1) - 12K lbs, 2 in. displacement; 30 in. x 30 in. table
- (HALT / HASS) - 100Grms, wth temp cycling. 32 in. x 32 in. table
- (S1) - 3,000g's/0.5ms to 10g's/100msec Half-sine (saw-tooth at lower levels)
- (S2) - 30,000g's/0.02ms Half-sine (saw-tooth at lower levels)
- HALT - 1500g's synchronized shock up to 25Hz
Package Vibration: Cam operated bounce test for transportation evaluation.
Acceleration: 3 ft. arm; up to 75Gs, sustained.
Shock & Vibration Testing Services
SRS or Trapezoid Classical Wave Shapes
Using the largest equipment available in our vibration testing lab, Elite can conduct Shock Response Spectrum mechanical shock testing commonly specified for MIL-STD-810 requirements.
This vibration control scheme has been developed through the work of Vibration Research Corporation. VRC “Kurtosion” software incorporates high peak acceleration levels (greater than three sigma) to produce vibration testing more representative of the true vibration environment.
Field Data Replication
Elite engineers can travel on-site to record the actual vibration environment. We utilize hardened field data recorders with multi-channel accelerometer inputs to capture vibration amplitudes and frequency characteristics. Once measurements are complete, we return to the laboratory to replay the recorded field data at increased amplitudes to accelerate fatigue stresses.
For more information on vibration testing, please click here.