Mechanical and Electrical Performance Testing
If you need a customized approach, our experienced team of engineers can simulate temperature, humidity, vibration, shock, and electrical environments to meet your requirements.
Our Machining and Automation Team is also ready to support your tests with custom-designed and fabricated fixtures and interface tools using aluminum, G10 composite, and 3D printing.
Our team can test the connector assemblies/harnesses, cable/connector interfaces, connector/contact interfaces, and crimps to meet a variety of government and industry specifications, such as ISO 60512 and GMW 3191.
3 Reasons to Choose Elite for Electrical Connector & Cable Connector Testing
ISO 17025 Accredited for Automotive and Aerospace Standards
- U.S. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) approved for MIL-STD-202 and EIA-364 (formerly MIL-STD-1344)
- USCAR2 – Performance Specification for Automotive Electrical Connector Systems
- USCAR21 – Performance Specification for Cable-to-Terminal Electrical Crimps
- GMW3172- General Specification for Electrical/Electronic Connector Components – Environmental/Durability
- RTCA DO-160 – Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
- MIL-STD-810 – Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
Complete Capability For Your Application
- Force Testing – Insertion, Extraction, Retention, Peel, Pull, Torque, Bend
- Durability Testing – Cyclic Fatigue Force and Bending, HALT/HASS, Seal/Leakage, Solar Radiation, High-Current Cycling, Abrasion
- Electrical Testing – Contact Resistance, Insulation Resistance, Continuity, Voltage Drop, Temperature Rise with High Current
- RF Testing – Shielding Effectiveness, Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR), Insertion Loss
- Climatic Testing – Temperature, Humidity, Altitude, Rain, Corrosion, Flammability
- Dynamic Testing – Vibration, Shock, Free Fall, Acceleration
Configurable Setups for Unique Requirements
- Dynamic Cut Through, Notch Propagation, Scrape Abrasion, Cable-to-Cable Abrasion, and others per EN 3475 series
- Any size connector for automotive, aerospace, or military applications
- 4 setups for Current Cycling and Temperature Rise with 11 connection points and 500 amp capacity each
- Tailored profiles for current rise and cycling
- High-speed data acquisition with chatter and discontinuity detection
Electrical connector & Cable Connector Testing CapabilitiesCOMPLETE TEST FACILITY DETAILS
Ready to Connect with an Elite Expert?
Contact us today to validate your electrical connector and cable connector performance with Elite’s experts.
Our Electrical Connector and Cable Specialists
Like other critical components, cables and their connectors need to be able to withstand the stresses of tension, temperature, and corrosion. Elite’s team of mechanical and electrical experts with decades of experience provide the trusted test results you need to assure the integrity of your signal and power paths.
Technical Sales / EMC Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Machinist
Technical Sales / Senior Environmental Engineer