Access Customers in 200+ Countries
Long distance and language differences complicate the regulatory compliance process for countries outside North America and Europe. The Elite Connected Conformity Process along with regulatory partner Global Validity provide the optimal solution for world-wide compliance.
Next Step, Go Global.
The process of achieving world-wide certifications for electronics and wireless devices can be unfamiliar, lengthy and expensive. Every country sets its own rules and compliance steps, most require a certification fee, and some will only accept in-country test reports. In many instances the rules and procedures are not available in English or they lack straightforward instructions.
At Elite, we make it our job to get our clients the compliance and certifications they need for the markets they serve. We do so quickly, ethically, and in the most cost-effective manner possible along with our compliance partner Global Validity.
Elite and Global Validity
Teamed for Worldwide Compliance and Certifications
With nearly 70 years of EMC experience, Elite recognize a game-changing innovation in our industry when we see it. That’s why we’ve partnered with best-in-class Global Validity to help our clients achieve regulatory compliance in countries around the world. Global Validity’s Access Manager Platform is the most innovative compliance tool on the market, and it brings significant benefit to companies that put the “GV” solution to work.
Elite Covering North America and Europe.
- FCC and CE testing at Elite’s Midwest lab. Convenient and confirms compliance readiness and confidence for in-country tests.
- Seamless interface between Elite and Global Validity project managers.
- Most countries accept Elite reports as evidence of compliance.
- Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA) assure report acceptance.
- Elite MRA for Australia, NewZeland, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Japan, with several other country approvals pending.
Global Validity Covering Latin America, Asia, and Africa
- A dedicated GV project manager provides turn-key professionally managed compliance services.
- Fast and competitive quotes covering 200+ countries.
- Country-by country status updates with critical path notification.
- 24/7 access to the GV compliance platform
- “Smart” technical document repository
- Verified document checklists, sample requirements
- Certificate tracking with expiration monitoring and automatic renewal notifications.
Global Validity & Elite
Ready to Take Your Product World-Wide
Your Elite compliance team will help you through your FCC, Canada, European Union and UK testing and certifications.
Edwin Casas- Elite’s Regulatory Compliance Engineer and Global Validity Liaison
The Elite team seamlessly engages clients with our partners at Global Validity, where the GV professional compliance managers get the certifications you need for your markets around the world. Elite and Global Validity work in tandem to make sure your market access is quick and convenient.
Technical Sales Engineer
CEO Global Validity
Global Validity Director of Operations
Not Sure How to Proceed?
Contact your Elite compliance experts.
We can setup an on-line meeting to learn about your product, your markets, and the best way to help you move forward to market access.