Proven expertise and throughput for Vibration and Shock testing
We are ISO 17025 accredited to perform vibration testing at our Downers Grove, IL, laboratory in accordance with the following industry standards:
Automotive, Marine and Railway
- SAE J1455
- SAE J575
- GMW 3172
- ISO 16750
- IEC 61373
Electronic Equipment and Lighting
- IEC 60068-2
- IEC 60255-21-1
- ANSI C136.31 Roadway and Area Lighting – Luminaire Vibration
Vibration and Shock Testing Services Elite performs:
- Sine Vibration
- Random Vibration
- Sine-on-Random Vibration
- Random-on-Random Vibration
- Sine-and-Random-on-Random Vibration
- Combined Environment (Temperature/Humidity/Vibration)
- Field Data Replication/Simulation
- Classical Shock (Sawtooth, Half-Sine)
- Transient Shock
- Handling and Free Fall Drop
- In-house machine facility to design and fabricate fixturing to mount your product to our vibration and shock equipment
Examples of Elite's Vibration and Shock Equipment
- Vibration Machines up to a 5X5 ft table, 28K Force lbs., 4in Stroke, and 4,400 lb. Total Payload
- Combined Environment Temperature/Humidly/Vibration
- On-site Machine/Fabrication shop
- Mechanical Shock up to 30,000 G’s.
Cam-operated bounce test for transportation evaluation of ISTA requirements.
Ready to Connect with an Elite Expert?
Our testing experts are available to answer your questions about our capabilities. Connect with us to discuss your requirements.
Our Vibration and Shock Testing Specialists
Elite’s dynamics experts have decades of experience testing and qualifying products. See how they can help with your next program today!
Technical Sales / Senior Environmental Engineer
Environmental Team Leader / Dynamics
Environmental Stress Lab Manager