Elite’s campus in Downers Grove / Lombard, Illinois, is in the heart of the I-88 R&D corridor. The main building serves as both our headquarters and our primary site for EMC/EMI and Vibration testing. The adjacent North and West Annexes house additional Environmental, Material, and Photometry test facilities.
Just a half-hour from either of Chicago’s airports and conveniently located near hotels, restaurants, and major highways, our combined 70,000 square-foot campus offers:
- Dozens of RF test chambers in various configurations, sizes, absorber linings, power supplies, and monitoring systems that are tailored to your exact testing needs.
- Calibrated machinery are dedicated to environmental stress testing, including vibration, automation, photometric, fatigue and cycling, corrosion, material, connector, and much more.
- Full-service machine shop for designing and fabricating custom test fixtures, automation solutions, and other mechanical systems.
Wide Range of Test Laboratory Resources
- Whole-vehicle semi-anechoic EMC test chamber
- Large semi-anechoic chambers for oversize products
- Reverberation (mode-stirred or mode-tuned) chambers for MIL-STD testing
- 3-meter indoor FCC-registered site
- Multiple CISPR 25 compliant chambers
- Controlled atmosphere ESD testing
- Complete environmental lab: vibration, temperature, and more
- High-power electrical service
- Compressed air and cooling water availability
- Shipping dock with capability to receive large equipment
- Forklifts with 2.5-ton capacity
- Convenient access to hotels, restaurants, and highways
- Conference rooms and training facilities
- Lunchroom space with complimentary coffee and soft drinks