Ford, GM, and Stellantis Recognized Third-Party EMC Testing Laboratory
Elite is one of a select few test laboratories which have been recognized by all the “Big Three” domestic automotive manufacturers. Ford, GM, and Stellantis (formerly FCA) have established significant requirements for EMC test laboratories that submit EMC validation test results on electrical components and sub-assemblies. Based on our recognition status with the “Big Three,” you can count on your results being accepted.
- Stellantis Approved Third-Party Test Laboratory
- Ford Recognized Third-Party Test Laboratory for all test methods
- GM Approved Third-Party Test Laboratory for all test methods
- Elite is the ONLY independent laboratory in North America approved for all GMW3097:2019 test methods
Jaguar Land Rover Ltd (JLR) Approved EMC Laboratory
Elite is approved for a broad range of JLR EMC specifications under the JLR Approved EMC Test Laboratory Programme. As one of only a few approved independent EMC test labs in North America, you can test your JLR components close to home and have superior confidence in the results.
- JLR Approved EMC Test Laboratory
Hyundai-Kia Recognized EMC Laboratory
Elite is recognized by Hyundai Motor Group to perform EMC testing on electronic parts with their ES96200-00 specification. You can test with confidence knowing that our expert personnel and test results are recognized and accepted by both Hyundai and Kia:
- Radiated Immunity (BCI, ALSE, GSM/OBT)
- Radiated Emission (including Conducted Emission on Power/Signal Lines)
- Magnetic Field (Immunity and Emission)
- Transient (Immunity on Power/Signal Lines, and Voltage Transients)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
Mazda Recognized EMC Laboratory
Elite is the ONLY lab in North America recognized by Mazda and our scope of testing includes ALL MESPW67602D Low Voltage EMC tests and CE422 High Voltage tests. When you choose Elite, you can satisfy all Mazda test requirements in one location.
UK Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA)
VCA is part of the United Kingdom Department for Transport and is the UK’s national approval authority for road vehicles. European Union EMC compliance requirements for automobiles, trucks, buses, agricultural tractors, and their electronic components mandate a strict type of approval process which includes interventions of Notified Bodies like VCA. The EMC testing facilities of Elite have been approved by VCA for the purpose of witnessed testing to the European Union vehicle EMC directives.