Recognized Vehicle Expertise For Every Application
The necessity to test and validate automotive, truck and machinery systems for safety and reliability has never been more critical than today. Manufacturers must contend with the potential expense of warranty claims for underperforming products, not to mention the more serious consequences of a tarnished brand, recall, or costly litigation should their devices become unsafe.
To reduce these risks, companies test and validate their designs to ensure their products are reliable and market-ready. And they rely on Elite for all their vehicular and component test and consulting needs.
With Elite’s expertise and range of services we bring clients a one-stop solution with the benefits of convenience, quicker results, and overall program cost savings.
Elite client Michael K… “Elite capabilities and resources provide one-stop for services, and they can get my testing started and complete when I need it done, all of it. This saves time and program cost...”
- Wide-Ranging Services with Significant Capacity and Resources
- Rely on Elite for turnkey, comprehensive testing.
- EMC, Electrical, and Environmental Stress Testing all under one roof
- Wide Range of Vehicle Segment Expertise
- We test from components to Whole Vehicles
- Extensive resources including, 12 chambers, five of which are CISPR 25 compliant chambers, and twenty-four (24) EMC test engineers
- Consulting services to help with all aspects of product testing and validation
- Regulatory, EMC mitigation, reliability, and failure analysis
Elite client Dave M… “I trust Elite more than any other lab; they know automotive EMC plus I can count on them to get my results to me quickly…”
Expertise, Approvals, and Accreditations
- Have confidence in Elite results
- Count on Elite for your domestic EMC testing for Ford, GM, or FCA (Fiat Chrysler). We’re approved for EMC testing by all three and for all tests.
- We have the expertise and test equipment for Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, as well as BMW, Volvo, Daimler, and other non-domestic OEMs.
- Through our witnessed E-marking test services Elite can get your component, whole vehicle, or tractor the global type-approval it needs.
- Truck, Ag Equipment, Construction Equipment
- CE & E-Mark
- Wireless devices on vehicles