Military Electronics Qualification Testing in One Location
Military products are designed and built for reliability in environments that define the word extreme. Rigorous testing that follows exacting standards is critically important before deployment and use. Elite’s wide range of services at one location saves time, simplifies logistics, and reduces overall program cost.
- Complete EMC, Electrical, and Environmental Stress Testing under one roof
- Testing for MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810 at one location
- Elite’s respected High Power Testing capability
- Testing at 200V/m (and higher) for RS103 radiated susceptibility
- HIRF radar pulse testing up to 4,500V/m
- RS105 Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) capability
- Lightning tests, per RTCA DO-160 Sec 22 (all waveforms at Level 5)
- Whole-vehicle EMC chamber for Military Trucks and Large Systems
- 65+ years of MIL-STD testing expertise
Military Testing Expertise & Accreditations
Ask around, and you’ll find that Elite’s expertise is recognized and that our reports are highly regarded in the defense acquisition community. We value and encourage professional credentialing of our staff to ensure the highest level of expertise and professionalism. Industry recognition includes:
- ISO 17025 Quality Accredited for MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-202, EIA-364, and others.
- NVLAP (Testing Lab Code: 100278-0) and A2LA (Certificate #1786.01 and 1786.02) accredited for a wide range of services
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Land and Maritime-VQ approved commercial laboratory
- Extensive staff of iNARTE certified EMC engineers.