Decades of Vehicle Testing Expertise
Automotive technology is rapidly changing and the standards are changing with it. Safety and compliance verification is imperative. Elite Electronic Engineering is recognized across the industry for its deep experience in automotive testing, with over 65 years of service to manufacturers who strive to minimize warranty claims and maintain their brand integrity.
Elite provides a one-stop solution for manufacturers needing to confirm that their product is compliant and market-ready. The combination of expertise, timeliness, and authoritative results makes Elite the first choice in automotive product testing.
One Location with Complete EMC, Electrical, Environmental Stress, and Photometric Testing
- Extensive EMC and Electrical Testing resources
- Testing capability from the component level to whole vehicles.
- RF test chambers
- CISPR 25 compliant chambers
- iNARTE Certified EMC Test Engineers and an iNARTE Certified Organization
- Testing capability from the component level to whole vehicles
- Photometric Testing for exterior and signal lighting
- FMVSS 108 and SAE photometric and color compliance
- Light output monitoring and verification during other tests
Automotive Accreditations and OEM Approvals
- ISO 17025 Accredited Testing in Elite’s laboratories.
- Fully recognized EMC testing for Ford, GM, Stellantis, Mazda, Hyundai-Kia, Harley-Davidson, and Jaguar-Land Rover.
- Elite’s expertise and resources extend to leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Global OEMs, including Toyota, Nissan, Honda, BMW, and Volvo.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) OEMs, including Tesla, Rivian, Lucid, and Nikola.
- Construction and Agriculture OEMs, including John Deere, CNH, Caterpillar, and Navistar.
- Elite’s witnessed E-marking test services offer your component or whole vehicle the global type approval it needs.
- A trusted network of partners to help with all aspects of product validation and certification.
Regulatory Testing for Wireless and IoT Components
Elite is a wireless device certification body for FCC (US), ISED Canada, and EU, making it the single source of expertise for multiple categories of vehicle wireless equipment.