Simulate any environment to test durability on your schedule
Since 1973, Elite has provided comprehensive Environmental Stress Testing to complement our extensive EMI/EMC Testing and other product testing capabilities. Access to complete testing services in one location translates to convenient, time-efficient, and highly-effective validation programs.
Our Environmental Stress Testing services include the simulation of vibration, shock, temperature, and humidity environments. Elite has advanced equipment, and available space to test your projects for success. These simulations allow specialty environmental situations ranging from water spray and dust to solar radiation and explosive atmospheric environment.
For the larger projects, Elite can conduct Environmental Stress Testing concurrently with EMI/EMC Testing to accelerate testing programs and complete product validation on your schedule.
3 Reasons to Choose Elite for Environmental Stress Testing
1. We know the standards. Our experts have decades of experience in all major industry and OEM testing requirements:
- Military and Aerospace - MIL-STD-810, RTCA-DO-160, MIL-STD-202, OEM Standards (Boeing, GE Aviation, Rolls-Royce, NGC)
- Automotive – SAE J1455, GMW 3172, IEC 16750, ISO 20653, OEM Standards (Harley-Davidson, Nissan, Navistar)
- Agriculture and Construction – JDQ 201, CAT EC-1, CNH ENS0310
- Marine – DNVGL-CG-0339, MIL-STD-167
- Railroad – IEC 61373
- Wireless and IoT – IEC 60529 (IP Ratings), NEMA 250, IEC 60068
- Cables and Connectors – EIA-364, USCAR2, EN 3475
- Materials – ASTM B117, ASTM E23
- Packaging – ISTA Testing and Certification, Amazon.com, ASTM D4169
2. We provide efficiency with our one-stop location for all testing requirements.
- Perform multiple tests concurrently in one location to reduce schedule risk
- Single point of contact for all aspects of product qualification testing
- Combined environments for Vibration, Temperature and Humidity
- On-site design and build of mounting fixtures for Vibration and Shock Testing
- Custom automation and motion control systems for Life Cycle Testing
- Complete test plan development and data acquisition
3. We are dedicated to the high-quality testing services and third-party accreditation.
- ISO 17025 accreditation for Environmental and Mechanical Testing
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) VQP Approved Commercial Laboratory
- ISTA Certified Testing Laboratory for product packaging and Amazon protocols
- FAA Third Party Certification Body for all types of Airport Lighting Equipment