Efficient military EMC
Since 1954, Elite has been providing Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test services for manufacturers of military electronic systems. Because of our half-century commitment to this industry, our staff has accumulated thousands of hours of experience testing sophisticated defense electronics for every branch of the armed services.
Military EMC Test Expertise
- MIL-STD-461/462 - Revision F, E, D, C, B, and A
- DEF-STAN-59-41 - U.K. Military EMC Spec
- MIL-STD-1275 - Vehicle power quality
- MIL-STD-704 - Aviation power quality
iNARTE Certified Engineers - Elite's staff of EMC Engineers are iNARTE certified to assure you the highest caliber of expertise and service.
NVLAP Accreditation for All MIL-STD-461 Tests - Assures acceptance of Elite’s test data. NAVAIR requires electronic systems to be evaluated by a NVLAP accredited EMC laboratory.
Combined Test Services of EMC (MIL-STD 461) and Environmental Stress Testing (MIL-STD-810) - Provides convenience and less cost to run EMC-ENV tests concurrently.
Military EMC Testing Equipment and Capabilities
- 10kW amplifier for CS116 damped oscillatory wave at 10A
- CS 114 current clamps for 2 inch bundles
- LISNs (DC-480V 3phase) up to 200 Amps
- Variable Speed Generator Drive Stands capable of running alternators, generators, and pumps (12 hp, 5000RPM)
Special Utilities and Large Test Item Services
- In-house fork-lifting capacity is 15,000 lb. pallet load
- Waveguide feedthrough on RF test chambers for hydraulic and pneumatic hoses
- Compressed air: 90PSIG, 150CFM, Refrigeration Dried; Cooling water: 30PSIG, 7GPM
- Configurable resistive power load banks and heat exhaust capability
Test Reports and Test Plan Development
Elite technical documentation services include the development of formal test plans and test reports.
- Military Qualification Process