Approved Automotive OEM Third-Party Laboratory
Our automotive testing capabilities are recognized by automotive manufacturers and approval authorities in the U.S. and internationally. Combine that with our highly experienced automotive test engineers and you can successfully accomplish all of your testing in one place. Since Elite is an approved third party test laboratory, you can depend on us to manage your test program and get the results you need to meet stringent automotive manufacturer requirements.
Ford, GM, and FCA Recognized Third Party EMC Testing Laboratory
Elite is one of a select few test laboratories which has achieved the recognition from all the “Big Three” domestic automotive manufacturers. Ford, GM, and FCA (Fiat-Chrysler) have established significant requirements for EMC test laboratories that submit EMC validation test results on electrical components and sub-assemblies. Based on our recognition status with the “Big Three,” you can count on your results being accepted.
- FCA (Fiat Chrysler) Approved Third Party Test Laboratory
- Ford Recognized Third Party Test Laboratory for all test methods
- GM Approved Third Party Test Laboratory for all test methods
- ONLY independent laboratory in North America approved for all GMW3097:2019 test methods
Jaguar Land Rover Ltd (JLR) Approved EMC Laboratory
Elite is approved for a broad range JLR EMC specifications under the JLR Approved EMC Test Laboratory Programme. As one of only a few approved independent EMC test labs in North America, you can test your JLR components close to home and have superior confidence in the results.
- JLR Approved EMC Test Laboratory
Hyundai-Kia Recognized EMC Laboratory
Elite is recognized by Hyundai Motor Group to perform EMC testing on electronic parts in accordance with their ES96200-00 specification. You can test with confidence knowing that our expert personnel and test results are recognized and accepted by both Hyundai and Kia:
- Radiated Immunity (BCI, ALSE, GSM/OBT)
- Radiated Emission (including Conducted Emission on Power/Signal Lines)
- Magnetic Field (Immunity and Emission)
- Transient (Immunity on Power/Signal Lines, and Voltage Transients)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
UK Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA)
VCA is part of the United Kingdom Department for Transport and is the UK’s national approval authority for road vehicles. European Union EMC compliance requirements for automobiles, trucks, buses, agricultural tractors and their electronic components mandate a strict type approval process which includes the intervention of Notified Bodies like VCA. The EMC testing facilities of Elite have been approved by VCA for the purpose witnessed testing to the European Union vehicle EMC directives.