Cross-service military expertise
Military products are built for applications demanding high reliability in the most extreme environments. To ensure dependability under the toughest conditions, it becomes critically important to perform comprehensive and rigorous testing and qualification before deployment and service use.
For over 60 years, Elite has been conducting exactly these types of challenging MIL-STD qualification tests—it’s part of our heritage. Today we have assembled an impressive array of equipment and MIL test experts to run nearly all defense industry tests. Elite is the laboratory of choice for the most difficult MIL-STD test requirements, and here’s why…
Elite Capabilities and Resources
Having this wide range of services all at one source saves time, simplifies logistics, and reduces overall program cost.
- Complete all EMC, Electrical, and Environmental Stress Testing under one roof
- We offer one-stop for MIL-461 and MIL-810 tests.
- Elite is known for High Power Testing
- 200V/m (and higher) RS103 radiated susceptibility.
- HIRF radar pulse testing up to 4,500V/m
- RS105 Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)
- Lightning tests, per RTCA DO-160 Sec 22 (All waveforms at Level 5)
- Whole vehicle chamber for Military Trucks and Large Systems
- 60+ years of MIL-STD expertise
Expertise and Accreditations
Ask around, and you’ll find Elite expertise is well recognized and our reports highly regarded in the defense acquisition community.
- ISO 17025 QA Accredited for MIL-461, MIL-810, and others.
- NVLAP (Testing Lab Code: 100278-0) and A2LA (Certificate #1786.01 and 1786.02) accredited for a wide range of services
- Seventeen (17) iNARTE certified EMC engineers.
We value and encourage professional credentialing of our staff to ensure the highest level of expertise and professionalism.